Sunday 29 September 2013

SUPPORT




Rev . P. EPHRAIM FAMILY PHOTO


Dear Servant of God in Christ,
We are very interesting to create the website of our GOSPEL TRACT MINISTRIES
Our ministry conducting Christ pray House and Sunday school and also open gospel meetings. And By the Grace of God we are running a Christian Lending Library named “AGAPE” Lending Library in my Area.
I have a burden, that is our ministry to develop many types of Gods work in my Tenali Mandal in our mandal nearly 40 villages are there. But some villages people are not known the Jesus Christ. In this last days, "Jesus told" His disciples to go and preach the Word of God in all creation.So, here work is more, but it is very expensive thing. I had a interest to do the work, I have no sufficient ability to do this work.

Brother, if you possible please provide here in my area, Your Gospel messages are relay to free media. Here so many free media channels are broadcast some business, Films and etc, but there is no our Gospel messages free Media in my state (Andhra Pradesh). So, brother, please consider my request and provide your material and support to start the Gospel Messages free Media (FM)Free Media; here so many people are used free media sets, audio.
We request you please kindly consider my request and support my above media center in my state . we pray for you and your family and also your ministry .
OUR TEAMS ARE VISIT TO SOME REMOTE VILLAGES , AND SPEED THE WORD OF GOD AND DISTRIBUTE THESE TRACTS FREELY. OUR TEAMS VISIT TO HOSPITAL EDUCATIONAL CENTERS WEEKLY ONCE I HAVE NEED OF MORE THEN TRACTS & BIBLE'S . . .
OUR TEAMS NEED OF ONE MOBILE VAN PLS PRAYER FOR OUR NEED IN MY AREA
. . .

      MY MINISTRIES NEED OF lcd projector 

Brother please pray for my ministry and co-operate with us.

Rev.P.Ephraim

No comments:

Post a Comment