Sunday 29 September 2013

PICTURE GALLARY







 



























 OPEN MEETING IN MY VILLAGES






We run this Lending Library in my house, so there is no speace in my house,
some material is packed and keep in my hosue.
This is also my Christian Lending Library material to pack and keep in my house,
there is no space to my rooms.


My Ministry maintained a Christian Lending Library in my town

                       I am Rev, P.Ephraim, our ministry maintained a Christian Lending Library in town
                                   Our ministry conducted the Pastor's meet monthly once in my areas
                         In Pastor's meet we plan to spread the Gospel in my area some remote villages

              This is the Pastor's meet photo, Our senior pastors explain the churches developments

                                     we conducted one Street Gospel meeting in my town








In prayer time
Prayer time
I and My brother Adam teach the Youth team
My brother Adam teach the Bible lessons to my Youth team



that time we wash their feet's and Anointed them


In Sunday service





















No comments:

Post a Comment